The time has come for me to call for help from the pros!!! My daughter's
honors English teacher (11th grade) needs some help. This year, the novel
Beloved is being read for the first time and her teacher needs any
information she can get to help her with the unit. I seem to remember
some discussion on this not too long ago. I'm hoping the person who
posted the original query will be able to respond and forward on any
TIA. Bev

                                 Beverly Frett
                         Library Media Center Director
                         Robert Clow Elementary School