Hello again, LM_NETTERS,
I have another hit.  Again in parts. This one with a warning.  Thanks to all
who wrote.
Please accept my profuse apologies.  I won't be sending any more hits until
this is streightened out.
Linda Kurtz
ryenecklmk@aol.com

Hi, one way we work together in Providence is to offer loans of
books to the school libraries for an extended period of time.  We
also have a "teacher's card" for any teacher working in a school
in the City of Providence.  They may borrow, for the standard loan
period, up to 30 books for their classroom.  Our hope is to get books
into the hands of students for reading when work is completed or to
have classroom books on some of the subjects being covered.  We have
had good luck with the card.  The school librarians also have a
"mailbox" in our Shared Resources Department where they can quickly
request reference help.
Virginia McKee       Chief of Children's Services
                     Providence [RI] Public Library
ginnyme@dsl.rhilinet.gov

end of part 1

LM_NET Archive Home