Here in western Kentucky, we have had an organization in McCracken County
called McNet since 1991. We have a union list of serials, and do not
duplicate each others' holdings. For example, on 2 of our 14 member libraries
subscribes to the New York Times now. Big budget help. We service each
others' patrons. and share resources. We apply for grants as a unit (we're 2
for 4 so far!). In short, we think we're pretty neat! We accept any kind of
information provider as a member as long as they will agree to share
resources.
Let me know if you want to know more,
Nancy Reed
St. Mary Middle/High School