Hello All!
        After mentioning in an earlier posting that I really liked NetTeach,
I have had many requests for subscription information, so I decided to post
to the entire group. I also am listing two other *excellent* journals. I
skim these monthly, and alert teachers about items of interest to them
(their subject areas). It is great PR!
********************
"NetTeach News"
 Price is $38 per year for print copy (10 issues). ASCII Electronic Via
Internet is $22.
Kathleen M. Rutkowski
13102 Weather Vane Way
Herndon, VA 22071-2944
The Internet Address is: netteach@chaos.com
Checks or POs may be sent to Box 251141, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 or faxed
to (810) 737-3026. Also can email with your name and billing address to
ednetnews@aol.com  - you will be billed later. They have a Web site at:
http://www.cris.com/~felixg/OE/OEWELCOME.html

I subscribe to these print editions through my regular periodcal jobber.

BTW - Good news for school librarians - It's MID-QUARTER already!!!

Cheri Quillin____/\/\/\/\_____A Virtual Librarian...Catalyst for Change
Lamar High School - 503 Maple St. - Lamar, Missouri 64759 - ph. 417-682-5571
email  xvd000@mail.connect.more.net   Fax: 417-682-3420

LM_NET Archive Home