Hello Again,
A few days ago I posted a request for suggestions for activities that
children could do at home-with parents or without parents during book week..
 Well, I got approximately 25 responses-however I only got 4 suggestions.
 All the rest of the responses (21) were asking me to post a hit.
Sorry to bother you again but this certainly appears to be a hit that is
badly needed. -PLEASE SEND ME some responses so that I can post a worthy hit.
Book Week is only a few weeks away. I need your input.
Thanks again.
Marjorie Schor
mjschor@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home