I am half of a team that has to give a computer inservice to our staff.
I amd totally self-taught, as in the other person.  We ahve to give an
inservice on DOS machines.  Any ideas as to how to go about this?  What
to cover?  Helpful hints?  Our school's knowledge runs the gamut from
*never used a computer in my life* to *I know pretty much what I need to
know* (which isn't all THAT much - just basics, like word processing).
The inservice is for one full day.

       _+++_
       (O.O)
Marcia D. Epstein "School Girl"
Glencrest Middle School
4801 Eastline Drive              @   @   @
Fort Worth, TX 76119-4603       \|/ \|/ \|/
epstein@tenet.edu               ===========

LM_NET Archive Home