Policies are critical, but well articulated visions are the engines
behind a successful network implementation. Students, parents and staff
need to share the purpose and responsibilities associated with the free
international traffic of ideas and information. By providing ample and
open opportunities for sharing the vision, we hope to make the AUP/policy
document an important, but comparatively small component of our
implementation.

Parent info nights, videos, workshops, web sites, and focused
conversations are also necessary for our success.

Steve Goodwin
Edmonds School District, WA

LM_NET Archive Home