I'm working on an article and would like to make contact with others who
were public librarians and became school librarians, or who were school
librarians who went public.  If you would be willing to answer some
questions please e-mail me and I'll send you a brief set.

Karen McIntyre  "Learn to listen to your own voice and balance your
Morton I.S.D.    terror with your confidence."  Richard Wurman
500 Champion Dr.                                Information Anxiety
Morton, TX  79346       806-266-5524            kmcintyr@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home