   I am particularly interested in seeing the new LM_NET site on the
web.  As for suggestions - it should have a way to read the recent
postings so that outsiders can see what we are all about.
   I also have a thought which can be debated here:  The text-based
listservs, bulletin boards, and discussion groups will disappear in the
near future.  They will turn into web sites that can deliver text,
pictures, sound, and video.  I am NOT saying LM_NET will disappear - only
that its web site will recieve more and more use until no one uses this
text only design.
   An argument might be that not many schools have access to the Internet
- but this will soon change.

   * Matt Penn
   * University of South Florida        "Insert painfully
   * & Lincoln Elem. Sch. of Tech.       repetitive quote here."
   *
   * mpenn@luna.cas.usf.edu

LM_NET Archive Home