I don't know about your last thought.... that listservs will die a
natural death because of web sites & graphics. I have to admit I would
LOVE to be able to get Netscape on my server--which is the Texas
Education Network (TENET). They are only a text-based site, and, while
we've heard the mechanics are in place for Netscape--they have no
immediate plans to add it on.

At $5/YEAR -- unlimited access -- I will continue to enjoy just text for
awhile. :)

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *