   Our district is trying a new summer program.  Fee-based summer camps
will be an option at many of our 110 elementary schools.  We used to have
an extensive summer gifted program but that got cut.  I think I like the
idea of fee-based anyway (real supply and demand stuff).
   I will teaching an Internet Camp that I am designing right now.  I
would appreciate if anyone with advice would e-mail me.  Even if you have
an idea for a snappy name, I would like to hear it.  Things I intend to
cover are: hardware/software, AUP, what the Internet is, the history of
the Internet, and writing a homepage.  The class project will be to put a
homepage on the district server.
   Sorry, I forgot to put a subject heading on my last post. I guess it
would be TECH: too.

   * Matt Penn
   * University of South Florida        "Insert painfully
   * & Lincoln Elem. Sch. of Tech.      repetitive quote here."
   * Tampa, Fl.
   * mpenn@luna.cas.usf.edu

LM_NET Archive Home