Absolutely my opinion.  I base this on both my experience with my own
children and my experience as a high school librarian.  Teenagers, like
many of us, are so strapped for time to do all they want and/or need to
do.  I'm afraid it is just a statement of our lives these days.

        Cheryl Bybee, Director of Library Services --  Northside ISD
        6632 Bandera Road, Bldg. D              San Antonio, TX 78238
                        (210)522-8190     cbybee@tenet.edu