I am helping draft a selection policy for a medium-sized school district in
Wyoming and am in desperate need of some help from list members.

The portion of the policy I'm working on deals specifically with the selection
of videotaped material for instructional purposes.  What sort of criteria do
the rest of you use in making decisions about purchasing videos?  Which
journals have the most complete reviews of videos?  How do you deal with
donated material?

Also as part of this project, I'm trying to put together a list of
instructional videos that should be a part of the core collection for
a jr/sr high school.  What are your favorites?

Thanks so much for your help! :)

Jen Shelton
University of Wyoming
Laramie, Wyoming