We have tried another indexing/abstract service at our high school this
school year that, when we received the invoice for the 96-97 school year,
had raised their price almost $100.00.  There are so many citations on it
that are difficult to get that I think we'd be better served by another.

I saw a posting awhile back from another librarian saying the Wilson's was a
good value and sent off for literature.  No preview available or that's what
I was told.  And I've looked at their WWW site.  My questions are -- Is
there keyword searching available?  Does it save a search history, and, if
so, can you combine the terms of a previous search easily with another term?
Are subject terms available on an index?

This listserv is so great -- I bet I've printed and passed around a ream of
hard copy since I subscribed.

Libby Letterly -- eletterl@abelink.com
District Librarian, Williamsville CUSD #15, Williamsville, IL  62693
217-566-3361  FAX:  217-566-2183
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/~jfoltz

Life's too mysterious to be very serious.

LM_NET Archive Home