---------------
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 15:53:23 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Bruce <BRUCE@servidor.dgsca.unam.mx>

Bruce --mentioned in a recent E mail if we had a librarian interested iln
a Job in Mexico city..... He is the principal of the Middle School at ...
the American School in Mexico City... This is a private school... The
students are the dependents of CEO's and Embassy Officials... It is a
beautiful facility with an outstanding staff.. You do not have to speak
spanish... all classes are given in English... The lib looks
outstanding...You now how Bruces E mail address... Jack

LM_NET Archive Home