We have 12 new computers in our Middle/High School LMC, all equipped with
CD_ROM drives. They are also all on our network.  We have SIRS, Infotrac &
an encyclopedia networked from a CD server.  However, I plan to purchase
several individual CD titles for student use.  My tentative plan is to have
students check them out from the desk for in library use, & return them when
done (these are caddyless drives).  We also plan to have the student check
out the headsets (so they don't disappear).  Any other suggestions, ideas,
cautions????  Any absolutely "you gotta have it" titles?

TIA
Anne

Anne Oelke                     | "Some days are like that,
acoelke@peoples.net            |  even in Australia!"
Cambria-Friesland School Dst.  |  Judith Viorst in _Alexander
Cambria, WI                    | & the Terrible, Horrible,
                               | No Good, Very Bad Day_.

LM_NET Archive Home