> Wadena is a small town of approx. 5,000 in central Minnesota.  Our school
> district is about 1500 students with a staff of about 120.  This summer our
> high school building was "wired" a new multi-media computer lab installed,
> and each dept/grade level received a multi-media computer.  So, now the
> training sessions start.

Hello Wadena Educators!  We are a *big* city of about 9000 and about 2300
students in our school.  We know what it's like to be small and somewhat
isolated.  That's why access to the internet and the world is so wonderful!

Have a great meeting!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home