middle school, I got 5 responses.  Three had the same concerns and wanted
me to post solutions. One suggested I should pop in and out of team
coordinators meetings (without being paid at the TC rate) and the last
found that it is helpful to meet with each of the teams once a
month,scheduling meetings each month convenient to their schedules. They
would meet usually on the first Monday or Wednesday of the month.
Thank you to all who replied.  Hope we can discuss this further.
Carol Sturz
Batavia Middle School, Batavia, IL

LM_NET Archive Home