I've received over 50 responses to my query so I'll just
summarize the results. Half the schools keep college catalogs
in the Guidance office and Half have centers set up in the Media
Center. Of the latter a few are just tucked away and circulated
with a minimum of fuss. In other media centers a great deal of
work and thought has gone into circulating catalogs and other
materials. Providing this kind of service has gone a long ywa
to promoting good public relations.
In my situation, I found out that the catalogs will only be in
the media center for a year. We are currently undergoing a
major remodeling project and a new larger Guidance area is
being created. Guidance plans to incorporate the college
catalogs into this new area.
Thanks for all the prompt and great responses I got!

--
Jeanne Carpenter                PH:(216)572-7100
Strongsville High School        Fax:(216)572-7120

LM_NET Archive Home