I am going into a new school system and I am in the middle of writing my
first monthly newsletter.  The previous "librarian" was a teacher who was put
in the library.  I want to introduce my teachers to collaboration and
integrating the media program with the school's curriculum with a short
paragraph in the newsletter.  Since this is a new concept to them, I want it
to be nonthreatening and enticing.  Does anyone have any suggestions about
what to write that will be totally nonthreating and seem really exiting to
them?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Marjorie Schor
mjschor@aol.com