    Last week I told you how a student worker inadvertently threw out
four recent volumes of abridged Readers' Guides. Along with some
helpful addresses and phone numbers which several netters sent came
offers from Deborah of PA, Anne of WI, GenAnn of CO, and Susanne of ?
to send me the books for the cost of the postage. Deborah already has
them boxed up and perhaps sent by this time.
     I am SO grateful to all who responded. Our English department
still likes to use Readers' Guides occasionally, and I was going to
have to replace these- probably out of my own pocket.
               So thanks to everyone - and especially to you,
Deborah, for your time and effort... Judy

Judy Stewman,Librarian
De Queen High School
De Queen, Arkansas 71832

stewmanj@dqhs.dmsc.k12.ar.us