I'm going to lose my access to the net when my daughter takes our computer
back to college in a couple of weeks.  I really love LM_NET, and find the
information invaluable. My library has only one phone line and no
automated circulation system at this time.   My principal informed me that
the only way I could get these was by writing a grant.  Therefore, I am
asking to see any successful grants as a source for ideas.  I have no
intention of plagiarizing (I just want some help in how to write the
grant).  I am willing to pay any postage that may be involved.

If you can help, please contact me and we'll work out the details.

Thanks,
Doree Hager
email dhager@lausd.k12.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home