Fellow LM_NETters,
     My high school principal asked me to ask if those of you "out
there" that have AUPs in place have parents sign one line saying their
student has permission to use or another line saying their student does
not have permission to use or if your AUP must be returned signed or
unsigned.  He thinks if students do not turn in a signed AUP that means
the same thing as parents not giving permission.  What are your thoughts
and rationales?  I have to present our proposed AUP at a technology
committee meeting this Thursday evening 12/5 and would appreciate your
thoughts.  TIA  patpremo@bbs.tcbi.com

LM_NET Archive Home