Hi all;

I will be giving a presentation next week on internet projects and have begun
collecting some ideas.  I really need ideas and stories of successful projects
geared to the high school level.  All of our teachers have email access but
most don't have WWW access, or must go up to the computer lab to access.

If you have sources for good internet projects, summarys of successful
projects, any on going projects, would you please write me.  I will post a hit.

I already have Geometry Problem of the week, Virtual School and have looked at
Classroom Connect web site.

Thanks in advance

Deborah Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold High School