From: "[Barbara Avenoso Riehl]" <avenoso@tenet.edu>
To: Judy R Westbrook <jrwestbrook@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Source Dollhouse Murders Video
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 16:46:18 -0600 (CST)

Judy:  Several people wrote that The Dollhouse Murders was shown on
Channel One/Classroom Channel around Halloween.  If you have that
channel in your district, you might check with them.  Otherwise, the
source seems to be AIMS Media, 9710 DeSoto Ave., Chatsworth, CA
91311-4409.
Tel: 800-367-2467.  Fax: 818-341-6700.  There are apparently two
versions.  The 62 min. video costs $149.95, and the 90 minute version
costs $195.00.  Hope this helps.

Barbara Avenoso Riehl         Valley Oaks Elementary
avenoso@tenet.edu             Spring Branch ISD
713-365-4080                  Houston, TX 77055