In a previous message, I described that I had found some errors
in my barcodes in the classification #s not matching those on
my shelf list.  I called Friday, was able to speak w/living
being immediately, was told how to send cards back in for
new, correct barcodes, very politely.  So far, so good, and the
response I got speaks well for Athena, I think.  Will let you
know how the corrections turn out.
Julia

--

Julia Steger        ** A Lap Is A Terrible Thing To Waste--
jsteger@pen.k12.va.us          Adopt A Pet From Your Local

LM_NET Archive Home