 Help!  We recently developed SquareNote, v3.5 for free
distribution to students, faculty, scholars, researchers and
writers.  Because it's free, we have no budget for getting out
the word about this resource/tool. We will be grateful for any
suggestions.

        For nine years, SquareNote has been helping grad
students, college students and faculty scholars to keep track of
their research notes and plan better theses, dissertations,
papers and books.  Hundreds of high school students are now
using it to plan and write better papers. A good description of
this software is "index cards on a PC, with automatic
cross-referencing and indexing."

        Many thousands of scholars, writers and researchers in 39
countries and at more than 1,100 colleges and universities use
it.  It has been a lifesaver for hundreds of PhD candidates
organizing notes for their dissertation.

        For example, it's been a great help to professors of
history and commercial authors of historical biographies.  [E.g.,
"Beethoven In German Politics, 1870-1989." by Professor David B.
Dennis of Loyala/Chicago University [New Haven: Yale University
Press, April, 1996; and the recent "Winchell: Gossip, Power And
The Culture Of Celebrity" by Neal Gabler [New York: Alfred A.
Knopf, 1994.]

        SquareNote runs on any IBM-compatible PC, under MS-DOS
[its natural habitat], MS-Windows [where 50% of our users have
it], the DOS partition of OS/2 and Power-PC MACs.  Because the
same software runs under all these platforms, you can use
SquareNote and your files on most of your computers.

        We maintain a WWW site and an FTP site from which
SquareNote3.5 may be "downloaded."  Once downloaded, it may be
duplicated for other scholars and students.  The WWW site and
email address are in the signature below.  However, we are happy
to make arrangements department offices, computer departments or
libraries.

        The software is completely free; there are no related
charges or obligations attached.  Thanks for your help.

Caroline Nachman, SQN Inc.    | For free SquareNote3.5,
"Collects, organizes,indexes  | email "sqn35net@sqn.com"
 ideas, notes, documents.     | or open "http://sqn.com"
 Like index cards on a PC."

LM_NET Archive Home