Help!
Our English teacher needs addresses for other 9th grade classrooms
across the country.  Her students have chosen the cities they would
like to write to.  I have had NO luck finding addresses for schools
in all these locations.  Can you help me?
If you know of high schools (or middle schools with 9th grade classes)
in the following locations, please send their snail-mail addresses
directly to me at ol2521lb@ink.org.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Anchorage AK;  Little Rock AR;  Compton CA;  Fresno CA;  South Lake
Tahoe CA;  Aspen CO;  Frisco CO;  Jacksonville FL;  Miami FL;
Honolulu HI;  Chicago IL;  Mason City IA;  Augusta ME;  Ocean City MA;
Hart MI;  Klocaine MN;  Red Lake Falls MN;  International Falls MN;
Deluth MN;  Minneapolis MN;  Webb MS;  Belton MO;  Joplin MO;
Springfield MO;  Pleasanton NE;  Reno NV;  New York NY;  Charlotte NC;
Heath OH;  Middletown OH;  Oklahoma City OK;  Welch OK;  Nashville TN;
Dallas TX;  Happy TX;  Salt Lake City UT;  Georgetown VA;  Bellvue WA;
Seattle WA;  Waupon WI; Lander WY

One student would like to write to a SANTA CLAUS [The city, not the guy
with the white beard.:)]  But, he doesn't know what state Santa Claus is
in.  Can you help him out with an address?

Several students chose only states.  So, if you know of a 9th grade
English class ANYWHERE in these states, please respond:
CA (3 students); HI (2 students); CO; GA; ME; MA; MI; NY; OR; SC; TN.

Thank you for your help.  I promised them that I knew just the people
that could help us.  And after being "unhooked" from LM_NET for a year,
I am really glad to be back!
--
Rebecca Fawcett
Olpe K-12 Librarian