Hi!
I'm beginning to research the best way to connect my library automation
computers (6 Macintosh) into a Ethernet network.  As I talk to the
experts, I'm learning about smart and dumb hubs and straight line
connections.  I would like to know how people have connected their
machines, what type of problems they have run into, from what companies
you have received the best advice (we're located near the Twin Cities in
northwestern Wisconsin)

<dwalters@vikingmds.cerf.fred.org> ------------- 44.57.11N, 92.17.28W
Debby Walters
Teacher K-12 at Viking Middle School,  Baldwin-Woodville  Woodville, WI

LM_NET Archive Home