Ty Winter wrote:

>I would not classify the message you are refering to as a chain letter.
>It was a piece of legitimate political expression.  It dealt with showing
>displeasure at a law which may abridge the right of free expression.

I Agree.

Also, for those of us who feel that censorship is a good thing, remember, if
you are in support of censorship, someday your own beliefs/values may be
censored because others do not agree with you.  Then you will have no right
to protest.  I believe in personalized censorship.  I choose what I expose
myself and my family/students to, but allow others to choose differently.

Terese
Terese Britt                            "There is
terese@aloha.net                        Never such a thing as a problem
                                        Without a gift for you in it's hands.
                                        You seek problems
                                        Because you need their gifts." R. Bach