Yea! Kevin. I believe that you are right on target. I follow the same procedure
with the magic words which seem to upset so many Senators.

----------
From:   Kevin Dellit[SMTP:kdellit@TRIPATH.COLOSYS.NET]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 14, 1996 12:11 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list LM_NET
Subject:        Re: More exotic dancers

If I were KING I would decree an end to violence in the media and make
all parents and educators teach and model a healthy respect and

appreciation

for one of the most beautiful images on this planet -- the human form.

  I am tired
of reading and hearing the words nudity and dirty in the same sentence.

  I have found with my children and my students they usually follow my lead.
Whenever they giggle at nudity I look at them with an "oh grow up" look and it
almost always stops. If EVERYONE did that, I think pornography would
nearly be wiped out in one generation and we could begin to work on what
is really a nasty dirty problem: violence permeating our visual media.

Happy Valentines Day,
Kevin Dellit                                Hayden School District RE-1
kdellit@tripath.colosys.net                 395 W. Jefferson
                                            Hayden, Colorado  81639
                                            (970) 276-3761

LM_NET Archive Home