LM_NET friends!  Yesterday my principal discussed the possibility of my
converting my library to another system such as Alexandria.  Apologies - I
have seen this mentioned but didn't know I would be needing this
information.  I plan to look in the LM Archives for information but I
realize some of you have had experiences that you have replied directly to
other LM_NET members.  I am currently using Follett.  I like the Follett
product but am unhappy with the service.  Any information you can provide
will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mary Ellen Russell
Librarian
Rolla Middle School
1111 Soest Rd.