One of the business teachers at our school wants to know about setting
up "bylaws" for an organization, how many are recommended in sources like
Robert's rules of order, etc.

She thought she knew the answer, but our copy of Robert's (abridged?)
doesn't tell us, and a student has said her Dad told her a different
number... If anyone know's the answer & a good source for the info, I
would appreciate hearing from you. TIA

Pat Wamsley (patw1@muskox.alaska.edu)  |{ancient Chinese blessing/curse}
wk: Colony HS Library (907) 746-9538   |
hm: 3700 Spruce Top Circle             | "May you live
    Wasilla, AK 99654 (907) 376-8854   |         in interesting times!"

LM_NET Archive Home