Dear LM_NETters,

You're all probably tired of this strand but I have to share a conversation
my aide overhead a few weeks ago from two young men in the hallway.  The
assistant principal saw the referral and just laughed!  She knew I've worked
really hard to finally get to this position in the school (not that I
encourage or endorse the behavior!)

1st student: What did you do to get in-school suspension?
2nd student: I skipped class.
1st student: Where did you go?
2nd student: To the library.
1st student: I can't believe you skipped class to go to the library!
2nd student: Hey, it's a cool place to hang out!

Terri L. Lent                      tlent@aol.com
Manassas Park Intermediate/High School
8200 Euclid Avenue
Manassas Park, VA  22111