Please note that it is important to have more than one version of
Netscape available on your computer if you like to use ERIC.  To get
copies of hits in ERIC Digests you can not use the 2.0 and higher
versions, they do not allow you to copy more than 2 hits.  Whereas on the
1.versions you can get all your hits.  I believe that you can click on
the netscape sites directly from inside ERIC.  J.

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Nancy Lindsay wrote:

> Several of you from Oregon, Illinois, Massachusetts, Vermont and ??? also
> wanted the Netscape address for downloading.  I received two:
> http://home.netscape.com    and   http://www.netscape.com.  I haven't tried to
> downlad yet as I am still having touble getting organized with my new server.
> I didn't receive any downloading hints....perhaps it is easy and
> straightforward.  If anyone is brave enough and has time to try, please advise.
> Nancy Lindsay  Platt HS   Meriden,  CT  lindsay@aces.k12.ct.us

gs02jsl@panther.gsu.edu
Janice S. Levetan

LM_NET Archive Home