Date:    Thu, 4 Jul 1996 07:27:56 PST
From:    "Kathryn L. Stirk" <stirkk@JUNO.COM>
Subject: Media and Internet/Copyright

Has anyone used the WebWhacker (sp?) software to pull together various
sites, save them, and use later for teaching/research?

I understand the theory behind WebWhacker but haven't tried it.
That might solve the copyright problem (you're taking the whole thing) and
the unruly connections problem.

Kate stirk
stirkk@juno.com

LM_NET Archive Home