Matt and others -

Included with my System 7.5.3 (or System 7.5 Update 2) was a shareware
program that I've used on my IIsi and it works just fine. Called
SoftwareFPU - allows programs that require a floating point coprocessor
to work as if there were one. Check out the many sources of shareware
(www.cnet.com is one I know of) and see if you can download this. Maybe
it will help. Too late for this summer class, but may it will help later.

Joyce Conklin            jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
San Mateo Union High School District (ret.)
San Mateo, CA

> our gateway connection (which I originally was excited about), and the
> software for that connection (IPTCP?) THE INTERNET FROZE EVERY THREE
> MINUTES.  I could never teach anything without getting a bomb message - it
> would usually read Restart - floating coprosessor not installed."

LM_NET Archive Home