Hello Internet Friends,
        Right before school closed for the summer we received news that our
teacher assistants who work in the LMC's at all elem. schools will be
spending ever-increasing time as Health Aides, distributing medications,
doing first-aid, and other medical procedures.  We are struggling with how
to replace the assistance the students and staff received from these
talented women.  Today at lunch I volunteered to post our problem to the
LM_NET wide and wonderful audience. Also, any brochures you use in the
community would be welcome.  Please send these via snail mail. I know many
of you have good ideas for us.
        Our questions focus on ideas for Recruiting
                                        Training
                                        Recognizing our volunteers.

I'll post a hit when I have a list.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Catherine Beyers
Southern Bluffs Elementary School
4010 Sunnyside Drive
La Crosse, WI  54601