For those of you who are having crashes with PageMill, Adobe has
posted an update on its Web site
www.adobe.com/prodindex/pagemill/main.html. It updates version 1.0 to
1.0.2, and has eliminated crashes I was experiencing at shutdown. They
have also included an extensive manual with an index. Version 2.0 is
now due to be released in September instead of July. I purchased the
program after seeing a demo of version 2.0 at the Government Tech
Conference in Sacramento in May, and I'm looking forward to using it.
I know it will be worth the wait, and the update will be free if you
purchased PageMill 1.0 after April 20, I believe.

Mike Genga
mgenga@bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us
Paradise High School
Paradise, CA 95969