Hello LM_Netters:

During our training session for Unison, the Follett trainer
mentioned that the library could convert the student information database
created at our central office by writing a short program to change the
information into a format which Unison could accept.  We could then avoid
having to key in the student info for the kindergarten kids and other new
students.

When we asked our tech coordinator to write this program for us, he asked
us for more information (he already has the directions printed in the
Unison manual).  Does anyone have experience with this process or better
yet, does anyone have the program already written?   TIA

LM_NET Archive Home