     I just bought a HP Deskwriter 600 for my new Power Macintosh 7200/75
Computer.  Because the printer was a demo it did not come with a print
driver.  CompUSA suggested that I download the print driver from the
WWW.  I found it on the web and have downloaded it twice, but instead of
it being a program it says that it is text, and my printer still doesn't
work.  I need to do a newsletter for my school library.
Please reply to me directly.
1) How do I download the file? or
2) What is the number for help from Hewlett Packard?  The printer doesn't
have a manual withit either.
Thanks in Advance.
Cindy Whisennand
cwhiz@tenet.edu
The NEWEST librarian around.
(NASA Educational Workshop for Elementary School Teachers)

LM_NET Archive Home