Dear Netters,
     I went in to school today to work on a summer grant
project, and my superintendent popped in to tell me we still
have not filled our librarian vacancy.  He asked that I announce
that Spackenkill Union Free School District in Poughkeepsie,
NY is re-opening the search for an elementary librarian to
replace a retiring librarian.  This is a full-time tenure-
track position commencing in September 1996.  Spackenkill
has approximately 1500 students enrolled in two K-5
elementary schools, one 6-8 middle school, and one 9-12
high school.  Salary is according to teacher contract
($32,433 - $66,812+), and is based on education and
experience.  (Actually, above figures are from just-
expired 1995-1996 payscale; hopefully it will be higher!).
We have a full-time librarian in each building.
     Interested candidates should send a resume and
transcripts to:
                    Mr. Andy Manca
                    Spackenkill Union Free School District
                    42 Hagan Drive
                    Poughkeepsie, NY   12603

     I am the librarian at the high school, and I would
be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Spackenkill is a great district in which to work, and we
hope to attract an equally great new librarian!  I will
be vacationing in Germany from July 31-August 12, so
please don't wait to hear from me before you send in
your application.  I do not know the closing date for
applications.
     Good luck!

                     ||        Bonnie | Fulmer       ||
                     ||   Spackenkill | High School  ||