Hello, All;

Susan Fonseca-King said:
>Hello Fellow LM_Netters,
>Several months ago, I downloaded an outline for a course that could be
>offered to junior high or senior high students who were interested in
>volunteering in the library or media centre for credits.  I passed the
>information on to my Principal and Resource Staff because it looked like
>such a wonderful option for many of our students.  Now I would like to find
>it again and am unable to figure out the correct descriptors for the ERIC
>LM_Net Archives search.  If anyone out there remembers the message and
>could help, I would be very grateful.

Me too! Please post it to the list or send me a copy as well.

TIA,

Angela

Angela_Jamison@mgdmug.org
http://pobox.com/~cyberphile

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in
everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

LM_NET Archive Home