Dear LM_Net members,

This Friday (August 2nd) I will be conducting an all day
workshop on the use of Eudora email program for a group of
12-15 educators who are just learning how to communicate in
the online world.  Many of these folks are "newbies" who would
love to have an opportunity to exchange email with new colleagues.

If you are willing to respond to 2-3 email messages during the
11am to 3pm Central time frame and would like to meet a new,
enthusiastic net navigator, please let me know.

In exchange for helping, I will be glad to share my handouts with
you!

Jan Wee (former LMC Director)

PS-- Please send your preferred mailing address so that
I can send these materials.

LM_NET Archive Home