   1.  Use slide presentation as back to school orientation for parents about
what you teach, grading scale, behavior rules, etc.
  2.  Show intro. to unit-- my intro to PowerPoint class is made on PPt. with
intro., agenda, expected outcome, etc.
  3.  Have participants create 2 slide business card
  4.  Have participants bring photos of family if you have a scanner and
Ofoto or PhotShop programs and create a family photo album; another version,
teacher could create visual yearbook of homeroom students with hobbies,
nicknames, favorite...
 listed for each child.
  5.  Let participant of this program for our staffs.

I would really like to use Powerpoint also.  I have recently obtained a copy
of it since our District has a license, but they never share the manual when
they do that.  Can you know of a good book on Powerpoint that would be usable
for someone that has a limited working knowledge of presentatlide shows!
http://www.capecod.net/Wixon/wixon.htm

LM_NET Archive Home