I use PowerPoint in my 6th grade general music classes to discuss Music
History. At present it is designed as a loose guide to my instruction and
follows a textbook which is used as a reference. I plan to incorporate
multimedia and have icons allowing me to click to play portions of pieces by
the composer discussed on the screen.

I have had a very positive response from the kids. Benefits include: and plan
to add to my Music History presentation
this summer.

PowerPoint is a wonderful learning tool for students." the story as they show
their slides.

Another teacher this year had her students present their
research paper on a career using Powerpoint.  The students
wrote the traditional "research" paper and then used it for the
info for their oral presentation using PowerpYou can use some of those special
effects to
really get to them. Just remember, they might pay more attention to the
effects and not as much to the material. It is a chance you must learn to
deal with.

LM_NET Archive Home