Thanks to all who helped with this hit.  I apologise for the need to post
several message to get it all.

If you are going to give out instructions on how to use it please be sure
to clarify the differences in versions.  I also think that it is helpful
to spend some time on the outline--so much can be done in there.  Good
luck.  I'll be looking forward to a hit.

We have several teachers who use the Quicktake digital camera to take
pictures during a "typical" school day.  They then use Powerpoint to tell
about their classroom schedule using slide has a different focus for
informtopics.  We scanned in pictures to go with the text.  Pictures sure add
to a slide.  You can import them from a digital camera, a scanner, the
clipart that comes with Powerpoint, from other clipart files,....

We introduced powerpoint to teachers this year.  Several found one of
the best activities was to allow students (even at the primary grades)
to use it to present the findings of class projects.  It has met with
much success.

Have a good overhead and/or presentation device makes all of the
difference -- I'm sure you already have found that out.

Just saw POWERPOINT FOR WINDOWS 95 FOR BUSY PEOPLE from Osborne.  Contact
them at 2600 Tenth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710  510-549-6600 or
http://www.osborne.com

LM_NET Archive Home