Colleagues--

Before you leave for your summer break, (lucky you 8-)....)I would appreciate
your help with the following:

I would like to purchase a pentium stand alone pc with a 6 slot juke box
for the kids to use multiple cd programs without actually handling each
individual disk.  I am in the process of asking for quotes.  Would someone
send me some specs and things to watch out for when doing this?  I've
purchased many a pc before but never one with a juke box so I would
appreciate any advice.  Thanks in advance.

Mary P. Sundberg, Director
Oneida Library
Oneida, NY  13421

sundberg@midyork.lib.ny.us