On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Sandy Guest wrote:

>    As I've traveled and visited National Parks, the bookstores have always
> fascinated me, since they contain books and videos of use to me that
> I have never seen noted before.

Sandy,

I, too, have noticed that.  When we were in Seward, Alaska, a couple of
years ago, I saw WONDERFUL books but I haven't found a source. I guess
I'll have to do as you are doing and write to the Alaska public relations
department if they have one.  Your idea is a good one.

Thanks for the idea!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home