Someone in my book club wants me to find out about the author Joanna
Trollope.  She wants to know what she has written before she suggests
that we read her in our club.  Any help and/or suggestions for a book
club of 8 women ages 50 to 78 will be appreciated.  We are a little
hard to please.  We really enjoyed reading and discussing Frankl's
Man Search for Meaning, but we also enjoy light "stuff" occasionally.
We would especially like some good biography! We loved Ashe's Days of
Grace. Thanks for any help.
George Anne Draper
gdraper@wps.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home